Friday, September 18, 2009

Milwaukee

There are three music videos I can think of which show people walking down a street - Unfinished Sympathy, Bittersweet Symphony, and most recently, Matt and Kim's Lesson's Learned.

It felt like I was in one of my own this afternoon. One of our own, actually. Aidan and I went to see downtown Milwaukee while Erin sat an exam. There was no barging or nakedness in our non-video though, just smiles. Aidan was looking at everyone and smiling as they passed us on Wisconsin Avenue in Milwaukee. It was contagious. Women would gasp and tell me how cute he was and men, yes the sex that usually ignores such things, would smile and nod at me and even commented once in a while.

Unfortunately he didn't show quite as much enthusiasm for me when I poked the camera in from of him.



On the way to meet back up with Erin, who passed with flying colours, the boy got a bit cranky. He was bored and hungry in the traffic jam on Highway 94. I gave him a few bits of biscuits but he needed a bread stick or something to keep him going, and I didn't have one. However, I did have children's cherry chews. But they only lasted 30 seconds before he demanded another. I tried to keep feeding him but kept getting his eyes instead of his mouth. Eventually, I resorted to contorting my arm over the passenger seat in a position which is probably illegal in 15 States with a handful of the chews until we reached Erin.

I now need a back rub.


1 comment:

the veatster said...

I happen to know a really amazing massage therapist she is hot to trot and is very expensive but she does do hairy men like you x missing you terribly, come home soon X:)