Monday, August 31, 2009

Daddy daycare - Day 2

The second day was a lot better than the first.

I dropped Erin off at work and Aidan slept on the way back. So the 1st sleep was no problem. We walked around the neigbourhood and went on the swings in the park before his lunch and nap. And again went down very easily, but this time in his bed - some would say like a baby.

In the afternoon we went swimming. The highlight of the day. We splashed and had fun. He had all the mothers saying how cute he was and how well he was doing. I just wonder if they thought the same of me. Thankfully this time, unlike others, I didn't forget anything so hopefully, yes.

2 comments:

anastasia said...

I think "daddy daycare" is defined as watching several other people's kids. Otherwise, I think its called "parenting" ; )

Jay said...

Come on. I'm a man. I have to exaggerate. Haven't you heard of man flu?