Friday, December 12, 2008

Place your bets

Ok,  so I've noticed that this blog is getting a few more hits on average per day.  I know it's not because the writing is getting any better, so it must be that you all realise that the baby could come any time now.

And if you didn't know that, well, the baby could come any time now.  Erin's at 37 weeks which is full term. The baby is now ready for the real world, but of course, might be a little shy.

So we thought it would be a good idea for whoever reads this to guess when the baby will finally arrive.  You have from now until week 42.  That's until around January 12th.

So leave your dates in the comments section.  The winner gets to push the Bugaboo.  Around the block.  Twice.

On a side note...A very big congratulations to Adi who recently became a doctor.  I  don't think it's the kind of doctor we're going to need very soon, but still very exciting. 

13 comments:

Jay said...

I'm going for Sat 20th Dec. X-Factor won't be on, what else will there be to do?

Unknown said...

Probably the 25th December knowing my luck.

Simon said...

if it is the 25th you have to call it noel or carol.

my money is on dec 31st

eve for a girl

si

Anonymous said...

I vote for December 26. All that holiday excitment will kick-start the big event!

Simon said...

Acutally, I had a preminition that it would by today (Wednesday 17th).

I have also had a preminition that Sunderland will win the FA Cup.

Robyn said...

Well, I am going to say it will be born Thursday January 1st. But I would really like it to be born December 21st (during DeVos x-mas get together)

Joey said...

I was going to bet on a baby new year, but Robyn beat me to it. I'm guessing your little one will make you wait a bit, so January 2nd for me. No, make it the 5th.

Anonymous said...

My best bet would be a 2008 baby...so I'm with Simon...December 31st.

Also, I'm guessing a bouncy baby boy.

What prize do I get if I guess both the date and gender?

Matt

Anonymous said...

The baby will be arriving Sunday although Erin will go in the middle of the night (Saturday) and will greet the sweet little red headed boy around 6 a.m.

Jay said...

Wow, that is specific.

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My bet is December 29th. I'll pray for you each day. Lord willing, your child won't have to share one minute of her/his birthday with Jesus :)

Anonymous said...

my bet will be for the 26th just because of robyn and her bad luck and i just know how much trouble it will cause her so it is a good bet i will also bet on a boy.