Saturday, July 30, 2011

Iphone, my phone and mummy's phone

I'm not known for not losing stuff, or randomly making mistakes every now and again - OK, more often than the average mistake maker.

And today I got to the office and put my phone down on the desk. I switched my computer on, stood up and put my phone on the desk again. Except there were now two phones on the desk.

Yep, I'd taken Erin's as well as mine.

I thought it through and came to the conclusion that Erin could cope without it, work out that I'd still got it from when she gave it to me last night and I'd drop it off back home for her at lunch.

Which is exactly what happened. Except when I rolled up in the driveway Aidy was playing in the sand pit.

He said, "Daddy," with a big beaming smile. Then the smile quickly wiped away and his brow furrowed. He followed up with, "Daddy take mummy's phone."

And as I raised it up to show him and mummy, we all laughed and cheered.

I think it's the first time he's communicated something from something he's picked up, without being prompted.

Glad I could be the source of another first.

No comments: