Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Treehouse - phase 1

When Erin, Aidan I were house-hunting, and we'd been upstairs and downstairs, Erin would check the place didn't have damp, Aidan would dance around the lounge, and I checked the back yard to see if there were any trees - for a treehouse.

I don't know why, I've just always wanted Aidan to have a treehouse.

The house we bought has three trees in the back yard and we've been mulling over which one to put it on and how it should look. Here's how phase one went when my dad came to visit - and he thought he was coming for a holiday:

Left a bit, right a bit. To me, to you.

Aidan's hat came in very useful.

Are you sure you want it here?

Yes. Job done. Two very proud men.

OK, so it's only a platform at the moment but stay tuned for stages 2, 3 and 4.

No comments: