Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A rockin' and a rollin'

'Jay, Jay, come here and calm the baby down.' This was Erin's call to me from the bedroom as she wasn't feeling too good yesterday morning and went for a little extra sleep in the morning. 

'It's a rockin' and a rollin' in there,' she said looking at me mischievously. 

She told me to talk to it so I started by saying that it shouldn't try to be Michael Phelps or Rebecca Adlington just yet and rubbed Erin's belly with soothing cream. She said that the fluttery feelings have now turned into waves of movement. We are sure we could see where her head was. I gave an extra gentle rub.

I think she's about to pop and show a lot more soon.

The little one in there just wants more space.

3 comments:

missprickle said...

In reality I am loafing in a media suite in a language school surrounded by a pick n mix of world languages but in the last 5 minutes i have been transported into the ever-eventful Waller household (a much nicer and linguistically straightforward place to be) I can almost smell the soothing cream.....
I am sure that you will have no trouble with transport on the big day but you may want to be careful approaching strangers in the street and asking them about breast pumps etc....just a thought.

Anonymous said...

so you have referred to the baby as HER do you know something and not telling us?
michelle at work

Jay said...

No, I refer to him every other time too.